MBBS, MS, DNB (Surgical Gastroentrology)
Dr. Sachin Wani is one of the best GI Laparoscopic Surgeon, Laparoscopic Appendix Surgeon, Laparoscopic Hernia Surgeon, and Laparoscopic Piles Surgeon in Mumbai.
Dr. Sachin Wani specializes in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery for G.I. Cancer and HPB surgery, Shunt Surgery for Portal Hypertension, Laparoscopic G.I. Oncosurgery and Colorectal Surgery, Laparoscopic Liver Resection and Liver Transplantation & Bariatric Surgery working as a consultant. He has a lot of national and international papers and publications to his credit including an international publication in Journal of Laparoendoscopy and advanced surgical techniques on one of the largest number of Laparoscopic pancreatic necrosectomy in the world. He also has authored a text chapter on Obstructed Defaecation syndrome in Clinical G.I.Surgery textbook edited by Dr Sanjiv Haribhakti, which serves as a learning tool for General and GI Surgeons across India and the world.
He completed his MBBS from Rajiv Gandhi Medical College, MS from Govt. Medical College. He has done his DNB in GI Hepatobiliary surgery from National Board of Examination. He has underwent a training in Laparoscopic GI Once surgery at Tata Memorial Hospital in 2009. He has also done his training in Laparoscopic Hepatobiliary surgery & Laparoscopic Liver resection at NHS Hospital, South Hempton, UK in 2002.
• Participation in workshop of Advanced Laparoscopic surgery, Joy hosp, Nov 2008.
• Participation in Workshop of Asia Oceania Obesity conference, February 2009,
• Participation AMASICON 2009, May 2009, Mumbai.
• Participation in Criticon 2009, June 2009, Jaslok hospital, Mumbai.
• Poster Presentation, IHP8A India 2011.
• Complex Gastro intestinal, Hepato- Billary and Anorectal Surgery.
• Advance Laparoscopic Surgery
• Bariatric Surgery
• Liver Transplantation – 8 cases (LOLTAND DOLT), SICU care and postop lmmunosuppresion
• Laparoscopic HPB Surgery, Lap Liver Resection and Liver Transplant
Awarded 2nd prize at Thane surgical society for presenting “stapled Trans anal Rectal resection in Obstructed Defecation Syndrome.
Authored a chapter in text book of Clinical GI Surgery on obstructed Defecation Syndrome.
Multiple publications in International & National Journals.
Minimally Invasive approach to pancreatic necrosectomy. Journal of Laparoendoscopic and advanced surgical techniques. 2011; 21(2): 131-6.
Laparoscopic management of small bowel obstruction caused by a Sigmoid Mesocolic hernia..1 Min Access Surg 2011; 7:236-8.
Laparoscopic release of median arcuate ligament. J Min Access Surg 2012
• Currae Specialty Hospital
• Aditi Hospital
• Sunrise Hospital
• Shushrusha Hospital
• Reliance Hospital
• HCG ICS Khubchandani
• Bowel Disease
• Stomach Cancer
• Upper Endoscopy
• GI Onco Surgery
• Laparoscopic Appendectomy
• Laparoscopic Gallblader Surgery for Gallstones
• Thyroid Surgery